Tyndale House Publishers
Life Recovery Bible f/Teens SC NLT
Write a review
Regular price $19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The true source of recovery—God himself—is waiting to embrace you. Come meet him in The Life Recovery Bible for Teens
- A Bible you can take anywhere: With a simple, understated design, readers can take this Bible anywhere.
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text. Each of the 12 steps now starts with video introductions featuring Stephen Arterburn.
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from—an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery Principle Devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible characters are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery Notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible Verse Finder: Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional Features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user’s guide.